“A Diagnosis. Only If You Want To Attract More Qualified Traffic And Grow Your Business by 11%, 17%, or More In The First 90 Days.”
You’ve heard of the line, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression,” right?
Well, what does your website content say about you and your business? Sure, it needs to load fast. Yes, it needs to look great. And, of course it needs to be found by the search engines. But what drives your site is the content – specifically, the words on a page.
Your website is a entity that lives and breathes based on the content. It’s never finished. It’s never “done.” It’s a work in progress and should be always evolving like technology itself.
To clarify, let me address 5 quick reasons why you should(or have a competent professional) regularly review and revise the content on your website:
- Content Should Be Focused On Answering The Question – WIIFM? Let me be blunt here: Your visitors don’t care how many years you’ve been in business, how much it cost you to build your website, how many awards you’ve won and so on. They care about their issues, problems and concerns. They’re looking to solve a problem. And when they land on your website, they’re looking for an answer to the question, “What’s In It For Me? Answer that and you’ll be in a stronger position to help a lot more people.
2. Your Credibility Is On The Line. If your content isn’t up-to-date and relevant, you’ll lose potential customers or clients faster than losing a 100 dollar bill in a slot machine. Your credibility will be lost and those visitors are off to visit your competitor’s website probably never to return again.
3. Search Engines Determine What Site Has The Best New Information Available. If you haven’t posted any new content in years, your site will be less likely to be considered for a high ranking. Fresh, high-quality content will have Google and other search engines take notice and rank your website higher – meaning more clicks.
4. Standing Out From Your Competition. YOU want to be #1 in your industry. Having high quality, cutting-edge information will set you apart from the rest. You want to be the authority in your marketplace. Let’s face it, business is competitive. Coming in second place means you’re the first to lose! By creating unique blogs, articles and other postings will go a long way in determining how successful your business will become on the web.
5. The year 2020! Need I say more?
All’s not lost, though! There’s help out there.
Here’s a quick analogy of what I’m talking about – think of your website as a vehicle. Every car needs scheduled maintenance. Your website needs a content “check-up” periodically so it’ll continue run correctly. It’s a diagnosis, like the kind an auto mechanic would perform on your truck. If he was performing a website content review, he would probably start off by asking questions such as:
- “What’s the goal of your website?”
- “Who is your ideal customer or client?”
- “Is your site attracting any traffic at all?”
- “Are you looking to turn your visitors into leads or buyers?”
- “Why are you looking to make changes now, today?”
My process systematically reviews your Homepage and a few other pages to pinpoint where the gaps are and the missed opportunities for grabbing more traffic, leads, and sales your site might be missing. I follow a specific checklist for web content that works-including any other area that needs improvement.
Hello! I’m Tom DeVoe, an website content copywriter. I review the content on a website so it’ll perform better. Then, create persuasive, lapel-grabbing copy that brings in more qualified traffic, resulting in increased engagement on your site. My goal for you is to enhance the content on your website – based on the web’s best practices – to make it a more enjoyable experience for your customer or client.
But first things first…let’s connect. Fill out the contact form here and let me know what issues you’re having regarding your site. Is it no traffic? No leads? No sales? Something else? You’re under no obligation. There’s no pressure. And more importantly-NO B.S.!
Will you let me, help you, attract more qualified, hands-raised traffic that turns into leads?
Imagine, finally having a website that does what was promised to you when you first got online, without you having to do any of the work!
The year 2020 was something else. Let’s make the year 2021 something more!
To your success,
Tom “Diagnose, Prescribe, Revive” DeVoe
P.S. If you’re a man, I get it. It’s hard for us to ask for help. We have our pride. Our ego. Our macho exterior. But we’re talking about your business here. It’s how you put food on the table, pay your bills, take your family on vacation, and on. So, let me ask you, “Is there any real reason not to fill out the form?”